Sunday, May 31, 2009

Confession Of A Shopaholic Not

Today was the 3rd day of GSS!
It was crraazzzyy man...
Almost every shop there will be a lot of people..
I can tell you the queue was very long even just to try the clothes..
Gosh..I was like Oh my God...This is only e 3rd day of GSS...
I have no intention to walk around in the first place...
Cuz 1st-Im tired, 2nd-No mood, 3rd-Don't find a need to buy things,4th-There were crowds everywhere we go that we can't barely walk through..
Surprisingly it turned out to be e other way round...
And..........It was all because of..... H-I-M...
Seeing me being moody, he brought me in a lot of shops so that I would be at least happy to see what were the things that happen to catch my eyes..
I thought I would want to just window shop...
True enough....
I saw this top...
I was telling myself N-O even I really like it a lot..
But this so called "supportive" person said Y-E-S!
Can you believe it? Hah...
N guez wat? I bought it!
Okie that's it...I declare myself not to shop anymore(until further notice..haha...)
Oh I almost forgot! I saw this bag...it was superb!
Ive been eyeing this bag actually...I just wait for e time..
Hopefully...

Till then!

(Ps:My bag is on e way now..yipeee~ cant wait!) :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home