Friday, July 24, 2009

Im Back!

I know it's been ages since I last update...
Been very very extremely tremendously busy...
And don't ask me why now I just edit my whole blog...
I guez probably I'm bored with the previous design...
Okie enough explain...
Now shall talk about what's going on with my life now...

My life now is like a bullet train..
Everything happen so fast that it is difficult for me to catch up with the unusual fast pace..
Final year project submission soon..
Semester 1 going to end soon..
I have to finish up with my projects soon..
Workload going to pile up soon..
Final year project 2 will be starting soon..
N..a particular special date coming soon...

Everything soon..but hopefully it will turn out well..
I hope so...
Oh ya, I just came back from Shanghai last week..
Lazy to elaborate more...
Cuz one word shall explain it...D-R-A-M-A
All I can say the overall trip was a total dramatic.. :)

Till then!*yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home